How can I simulate underwater ambient?
(little tip by Curcio Nicholas)
Enter the detail editor and follow these six steps:
- Take a sphere and make it a blue color;
- Remove approx. the top 2/3 of the sphere;
- Apply the "crumpled" texture (3.x);
- Apply the "transpar" texture (3.x);
- Add an axis, and make it white light source;
- Place the axis above the piece of sphere and group them.
Enter the stage editor, place this object high above your scene; the light
coming through the crumpled spots makes a great underwater effect.
Last Update: July 13, 1995
Back to Ian's HomePage. --
Up to FAQ #8 Index